A Creeper's Life A Creeper's Life

I like the song at the end, what's it called?

Mario: Shell Trouble Mario: Shell Trouble

Even though...

It's been done many times and some say it's been played out done already etc. I still find them funny. I had a little chuckle going and then the Twhomp came outta nowhere and just OWNED Mario is when I started busting up.
That was the height of the sprite movie.
As some have said thus far, you do possess decent spriting skills, make a movie or something with that skill.

Sunrie responds:

I won't argue that the "use Mario and hurt him" premise isn't an old one. It was part of Holy Sprites 2, but after animating that first scene I decided it should be longer and it's own movie.

Yeah, that Thwomp part was pretty funny. I still think my favorite part is with Wario.

Again, please check "Related Submissions" on user pages and you'll see that I have other movies, especially the Game Ranger series. Game Ranger 4 is in development as is SFvsDBZ.

Gears of Awesome Gears of Awesome

Well.. it's nothing short of Awesome

Your animation is as always fluid and energetic. And that's what provides the base for all your flash movies. Random drooling and... extreme titty twisting in the beginning was enough to get me to start laughing. And it wouldn't be Gears unless it had some chainsaw action... even as random as it was. (I dunno about the story line of Gears) But the train ride into fantasy candy was crazy as it can get. Great credits btw.

Rockoons 2 Rockoons 2

Everytime I hear

This song I can guarantee that I will think of this animation over the videos that are on the web. Others say that that after the car nearly runs the rockoon over.. it should be a bit more dramatic. Whereas I somewhat agree... the part right after justifies why it shouldn't be more dramatic.. because it would take away from that scene.

Anyway the song is great, the animation is almost flawless. The only part I could pick out is where he is on the ship and his cutlass appears even though the bow of a ship is actually wider than some think. But I'm just being picky now.
I'm sure this will be on my list of flash movies to watch again when it's freezing cold out.

The Lazer Collab Reloaded The Lazer Collab Reloaded

Not bad

Most of them were good. The Capt. Falcon and the bird one were not fantastic. The Dr. Octo whatever one is good.. but the music is what really kills that one.. some lame birthday song track. My favorites would have to be the five dollar foot long lazer.. cos I frickin' got tired of that commercial and the milkshake one. Because it has the best animation of the entire group. The iPhone one was done well with ok animation but it's just how it played out is what makes that one great. The finale was good. It's just the loudness of the lazer sound that really screws it over on the double notes. It's a decent collab. great job to nutcasenightmare, blitzam, kinesta, ubercream and newgeneral.

Super Stick Bros Super Stick Bros

Still funny

even if it wasn't fantastically animated. lol'd a few times with the super mushroom bits. My one question is.. who was the guy with the star hat on? I haven't the slightest. Good choice of music btw. oh...
You shoulda included McCain in this... perhaps next time?

LOLproduction999 responds:

The guy whit the star is: Captain Cruch or Napoleon!!! :P

Paper Mario Parody Ep1 Paper Mario Parody Ep1

Not bad at all

Few things wrong, but overall it was quite good. Your animation is awesome for a first flash. Even though some of the characters weren't actually in the plot (i.e the other toads) they still moved around as if they were real-ish..
Anyway, the animation speed for some things could be upped a few notches. Like the walk cycle and the falling wing. Your English just needs some work. But overall this was a good flash.

Mario Bloopers 4 Mario Bloopers 4

Good

the third and fifth ones were pretty good. some of the others needed some work though.

PyroGreg responds:

Waterlollies Waterlollies

Reminds me

Of all the awesome Disney movies I watched as a kid. This is one of the most detailed and well scripted movies that are located within NG can't wait to see more of your work.

The Assumption Song The Assumption Song

Perfect...

Transitions between each bit were perfect. It was plain funny. I still watch it every once in awhile. Your new tablet works quite well.